The Eco Technology Show 2013 opens in Brighton this Friday 14 and Saturday 15 June.
Over 120 exhibits have confirmed including an ultra modern transport collection and the latest in environmentally friendly products from eco-stoves to waterless urinals. Features of the show also include the opportunity to:
* View concept cars including Vauxhall's Ampera electric car and Citroën's DS5, the world's first diesel Hybrid vehicle.
* Discover the latest renewable energy home products from infrared flooring to organic roofs.
* See the latest self build innovations including sustainable plumbing, heating and construction products.
* Explore the latest garden products from rain water harvesting to micro irrigation.
Take part in the Children's Waste Resource Recycling Trail competition and Green Games with Pedro and his recycled robots.
* Workshops including Sustainability on a Shoestring, Green and Sustainable Technology, Greening your Business, Saving money on Utility Bills, One Planet Living and Cities for Change.
Visitors to the show will also be able to enjoy free 15 minute consultations with experts in build, finance, energy, waste or transport issues in the Advisory Hub. Experts, including eco celebrity Oliver Heath, will be in attendance to offer advice and expertise on all aspects of eco living and working.
Nicola Gunstone, commercial director at The Eco Technology Show, comments: "We are absolutely delighted, not only with the variety of eco technology led products and experts participating in this year's Show, but also with the interest already expressed by businesses and members of the public.
"Over 1,600 tickets have already been sold in advance, which really demonstrates a growing appetite in the region for making eco technologies an intrinsic part of our lives."
Also happening throughout Brighton and Hove will be the Eco Technology Show Fringe, offering visitors a view on eco technology in use in everyday life. This will include:
* Eco Open Houses - Over 20 house holders throwing open their doors to the public, showcasing the very best in self build, energy efficiency and green architecture.
* People's Day - People's Day is a community event to celebrate the diverse communities of Brighton & Hove. The city centre is transformed into a street festival showcasing different activities from various communities across the city.
* 'Sustain' - a brand new show this year and dedicated to the art of Eco Design.The Sustain Show is a part of Brighton Fashion Week 2013.
The Brighton Waste House - A collaboration between private, public and community sectors, The Brighton Waste House at the University of Brighton is the UK's first house made almost entirely of thrown-away material.
The Eco Technology Show opens from 9am-5pm on Friday and from 10am-5pm on Saturday 15 June. Tickets are £5 and children under 16 go free. Tickets and further details can be found on the website www.ecotechnologyshow.co.uk. Can also follow on Twitter at @EcoTechShow